First Class Cabin Comfort
Unlike our competitors, all of Kinabalu Pine Resort’s wooden cabins are fully built using the exclusive Selangan Batu hardwood. There are Standard or Deluxe cabins, with blocks S & N at the resort’s crest. All rooms come with WiFi internet access, satellite television channels, intercom facility, en-suite bathroom, toiletries, hair dryer and coffee & tea making facilities.
Dining & Entertainment
"The Pines" Restaurant caters Local, Chinese and Western cuisines. On cool windy nights, try ordering Steamboat (Chinese hot pot).
"The Pines" Karaoke opens nightly from 9.00pm to 11.30pm. "The Pines" Bar opens daily from 4.30pm to 12 midnight.
Conduct your meetings and seminars surrounded by lush greenery and beautiful landscaping. Our facilites can cater up to 150 delegates in theatre setting, or up to 50 in classroom setting.
Include on-site children’s playground and outdoor barbecue pits.
- Excellence in Hotel Services (2 Star), 2005/2006 Malaysian Tourism Awards,
- Champion of the Champions, 2000 National Landscaping Awards
- 2000 Clean & Green Premises Awards (Environment)
- Excellence in Hotel Services (2 Star & Lodges), 1999/2000 Sabah Tourism Awards
- Winner (Chalet/Resthouse Category), 1998 National Landscaping Awards
- Kinabalu Pine Resort, gabungan tradisi dan ala Switzerland
Utusan Borneo, 17 May 2010
- Night of Tourism Stars
New Straits Times, 31 July 2007
- 6 Tourism Golds for Sabah
Daily Express, 24 July 2007
- Winners of Sabah Tourism Awards 1999/2000
Borneo Mail, 23 April 2001
- Resort Bags Awards
Borneo Mail, 23 March 2001
New Sabah Times, 23 March 2001
- Cool Mountain Resort
Destinations, 5 April 2000
- Labour of Love Didn’t Go Unrewarded
New Straits Times, 18 May 1999
- One With Nature At Kinabalu Park
New Straits Times, 8 May 1999
- Kinabalu Pine Resort is Tops
Daily Express, 18 December 1998
- Swiss-style Charm in Kundasang
Daily Express, 15 October 1995